Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Forms for Your Visit
(Download & Print)
Good health. Great life.
We are excited to be partners with you in managing your health care needs.
Our physicians are equipped to provide high quality health care to patients ranging from pediatrics through geriatric age groups.
We believe that optimal health maintenance can be achieved from a strong and long-lasting patient-doctor alliance.
To our patients
We are sad to announce that Dr. Monica Tewari's last day with us will be February 13, 2014. We are happy to transfer your care to another physician here. For more information, please call us at 317-621-9393. Dr. Tewari's letter to patients >>
Welcome new physician!
We are excited to welcome Dr. Aaron Carlisle to Family Medicine Care, Fishers. Dr. Carlisle started in June 2013. Please call us for an appointment today! Learn more >>
It’s flu shot season again!
Who should get the flu vaccine this season?
In general, anyone who wants to reduce their chances of getting the flu can get vaccinated. However, it is recommended by CDC and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) that certain people should get vaccinated each year. Most of these people are recommended for vaccination because they are at high risk of having serious flu complications or they live with or care for people at high risk for serious complications.
People recommended for vaccination during the 2013-2014 flu season are:
- Children aged 6 months up to their 19th birthday
- Pregnant women
- People 50 years of age and older
- People of any age with certain chronic medical conditions
- People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
- People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, including:
- Health care workers
- Household contacts of persons at high risk for complications from the flu
- Household contacts and out of home caregivers of children less than 6 months of age (these children are too young to be vaccinated)
FDA issues public health advisory on Chantix
Agency requests that manufacturer add new safety warnings for smoking cessation drug. FDA advisory >>